- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-3/4 cups (11-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY’S Butterscotch Chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large bowl until creamy. Add eggs; beat well. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, beating until well blended. Stir in butterscotch chips and nuts, if desired. Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until top is golden brown and center is set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. About 36 bars.