- 2 cups total chocolate chips
- 2 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 1/8 cup unsalted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
-Set oven to 350 degrees
1. Melt 1 cup chocolate chips with 2 oz. of unsweetened chocolate. Add butter, stir til melted.
2. Mix eggs, vanilla and sugar in a medium bowl. Combine thoroughly. Set aside.
3. Mix flour & baking powder together in a small bowl.
4. Add melted chocolate mixture to the egg mixture and slowly add your dry ingredients. When stirred, add remaining cup of chocolate chips- stir!
5. Scoop cookies onto a cookie sheet. Bake & try not to scarf them down the second they get out of the oven!