Inspired by one of the things I love, I bring you this list of 5 Things I LOVE.
1. The Joy The Baker Podcast (love you Joy and Tracy!)
(also, I loved meeting you at your book tour in SF, Joy!)
2. Dandelion Chocolate. Obsessed! I can’t wait for their shop to open! (in the meantime, I’ll just continue to buy bars at Bi-Rite.)
3. TOMS. I have 3 pairs now. Yes, I am crazy. But I think it’s a good crazy. Also, while on the subject of shoes, I really like my new find (thanks to a certain someone) Feiyue shoes. So comfy!
(here I am wearing a pair and with said someone.)
4. Rock Climbing. (of the indoor kind; also thanks to that same certain someone) I just learned how in the past few months and I love it!
5. Finding new things to love everyday. Yes, I cheated a little on this last one, but it’s so true, I just had to mention it. If you haven’t tried something new lately, do it! It will make you happy, I promise!