Everyone has goals in life. Things that will make us happy. That will make our lives better. I have little goals and big goals and little goals to make the big goals happen. For example:
- Make money.
- Make enough money to start a business.
- Create a business plan.
- Learn the ins and outs of having a business.
- Pay back student loans.
I feel like these are all connected goals having to do with my career. Then there are more goals that are for life:
- Travel more. Travel outside of the U.S.
- Travel to more states in the U.S.
- Fall in love. Get married. Have a family. (In that order, over years of time.)
- Own a house.
Here are some goals that I think can come sooner than later:
- Own a dog.
- Live in an apartment by myself.
- Get a new laptop.
Here is a goal that I think everyone should have:
- Be a better person
- (See last post about being kind to others)
What are some of your goals? I think it is best to write them down on a single piece of paper. Put it away somewhere and take it out on your birthday every year. Cross out the things you’ve achieved and add at least two new ones. Remember this: