This weekend should be busy, but fun. Here, in San Francisco, there is the (famous) Bay to Breakers. This “race” known for drunken fools in costumes (or naked!) running/walking from the Bay to the ocean (where the water breaks). I will be on the side lines selling goodies. What are you doing this weekend?
- Foodie Tuesday: The vintage cookbook featuring cartoonists
- The Gender Debate [in the Professional Kitchen]
- How the Web is changing the way we eat
- Why Mom really does make the best cakes
- A little salt with your sweet?
- The White House Pastry Chef Revamps Sweets
- Hub chefs raise the bar on this ever-popular dessert
- A New Twist on Pretzels