This week contained La b’Omer, a Jewish holiday highlighting the 33rd day of the Omer (33 days after the second day of Passover) and Cinco de Mayo, a Mexican Celebration. I like that both holidays have numbers as part of the title. Do you celebrate either of these holidays? Are there any other holidays that happened this past week? (Post responses in the comments.)
- Was That Blob in Your Kitchen Born in the Gold Rush?
- Be it ever so humble, there’s nothing like a homemade hand pie
- Forging a Career in Carbohydrates
- Have your cake and make it, too
- The Delights of Sweet Wine