I hope you all had a good Passover and/or Easter this past week/weekend. This is going to be a long list of links because I am catching up on the articles from last week and adding articles from this week. By the way, I have it set so that all of the links open in a new window, so it is easier to come back to this page and click on more links.
- Want A Free Lunch? Work For Facebook
- Pancakes bring holiday touch to brunch, dessert
- Rise and shine: Kouign aman achieves pastry perfection
- Great cinnamon rolls can’t be rushed
- Try these wines that go well with wedding cake
- What’s on tap? Wine
- Bay Area chefs put twists on traditional French pastry
- Tasting Tel Aviv, Israel’s culinary capital
- Trendlet: Hot and Crusty
- Is fat fare at fast foods going too far?
- Something for the little missus
- Pastry chefs rising stars of the culinary world
- Fruits, Veggies Have Modest Effect on Cancer Risk
Not a food-related article, but something I enjoyed reading, nonetheless: