- San Francisco is known worldwide for its cable cars. Here’s an article I found interesting that depicts great moments in cable cars. Including this one, which happened two days before my birthday.
- On The Rumpus, a writer discusses where he likes to read (and write). I can relate as I sometimes go into coffee bars here (and drink tea, not coffee) and notice the other regulars or “semi-regulars”, as I like to call myself.
- As you may know, I love ice cream, and have just gotten into making my own, so I enjoyed reading this article about Cloud 10′s flavors.
- I joined the boyfriend’s book club for this time around since I found out they are reading A Wrinkle In Time. I had forgotten how strange, yet fun that book actually is.
- Another book I am reading right now is The Confessions of Max Tivoli. It is about this guy that grows up backwards. (like the movie The Confessions of Benjamin Button) What really makes it interesting for me is that it takes place in San Francisco in the late 1800s-early 1900s. It is a fun way to learn about the history of this city.
What are you reading? Do you have any favorite reading spots? Are you a part of a book club? Let me know in the comments!