This week, I bring you fellow San Francisco Bay Area Bloggers. I read their blogs way before I knew they lived in the Bay Area or even met some of them at the SF Food Bloggers Bake Sale.
- Dessert First. Anita‘s blog was the very first blog I read! If you haven’t guessed by the title, she writes about dessert, and about lots of sweet things. She also wrote one of my favorite cookbooks, The Field Guide To Cookies.
- La Vie En Route. This is Annelies‘ blog; she writes about food, poetry, and travel on her site. She was the first blogger I really connected with (like in person, not just online) and made friends with.
- Eat The Love. Irvin writes about the sweets he makes and the adventures he has while traveling and in the bay area.
- Piece Of Cake. Shauna writes about the sweet things in life; best of all, she wrote a book all about marshmallows!
- Shutterbean. Tracy is one of my favorite bloggers who writes about the food she makes, and the life she shares with her husband, Casey, and their son, Cooper. I have not met her yet, but one day I hope to meet her, and maybe we can wear blazers together. (If you want to know about that reference, listen to the podcast she’s a co-host on) She also writes High Straightenence on Homefries.
There are, of course, many other bay area bloggers out there. Maybe you are one of them? Leave a comment with a link to your blog if you are. Check out my blog links page to get a jump start on the other blogs I read. You can also follow me on Pinterest, where I pin blogs I read (among other things).